Replacement Smart Controller
$40.00 & Continental U.S. Free Shipping
- Smart controller PHYMAT FIR Mats full-body size, Midsize (59″×24″), Single (67″x27″), and Pro size (70″x31″).
- PHYMAT classic infrared mat controller fits Classic FIR mats connector 5 pins or 6 pins.
- This controller does not fit mats with PEMF or Photon functions.
- Cord cable length: 110cm
- Safe grounded / earthing
- If you want to match your mat with Photon LEDs, and PEMF therapy function, do remember to contact us in advance.
- Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
The Replacement Smart Controller for PHYMAT FIR Mats
LED Display Controller
High-technological digital controller to set & maintain 86°-158°F (displayed as 30°-70°C) temperature for 4, 8, or 12 hours.
Heating Temperature Suggestions
Start low and go slow! We suggest you gradually increase the duration and temperature until you find a comfortable level.
- Warm: 30-40 °C (86-104 °F) for overnight usage
- Medium: 41-50 °C (113-131 °F) for 2 hours or more
- High: 51-60 °C (131-149 °F) for 30-90 minute sessions
- Very High:61-70 °C (149-158 °F) for 30-60 minute sessions
How to use the controller to set time and temperature?
Depending on the thickness of the safeguard layers, you will need to adjust the temperature to your tolerance level. The temperature should never be set hotter than you can comfortably tolerate it.
- Get started by connecting the controller’s attachment to the receptacle on the mat.
- Then plug the smart controller into a safe, grounded power supply or outlet.
- Plug the other end of the controller into the power outlet. We suggest always using a surge protector.
- Flip the “POWER ON/OFF” toggle button to power on the mat. The POWER indicator light or Temperature Display on the controller should be lit and show a red light if the mat is getting power.
- Set the heating time. Press the time button to select the timer from 4-hour, 8-hour, or 12-hour settings. The time indicator shows you green light once the heating time is selected.
- Set the heating temperature. Turn the dial to set the heat temperature from 30° C (85° F) to 70° C (160° F). The temperature will be displayed in degree Celsius.
- Press the POWER ON/OFF Toggle button again to turn the mat off when desired.
Please contact us and configure out the following issues:
There are differences in the smart controllers between the older version and the updated version, such as 5-pins for the older version, while 6-pins for the updated version.
To figure out the right controller for your mat, please provide us the following pictures and info:
- Your order ID and email associated with the order.
- The picture of your heating pad.
- The connect part of the mat and the controller, just like the picture in the right place.
6 Pins, 5 Pins
1.17 lbs (1.2 kg);
110v (USA), 220v (Eur)
AC 110 – 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 220 Watts
Only Infrared Heat
Rest assured, we stand behind our brand and the quality of the products we sell. At PhymatLife.com, all purchases are covered by our Product Return and Warranty Policies.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and Warranty Policy
The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of ensuring complete satisfaction with our products. If you are not satisfied with the mat for any reason, then let us know within 30 calendar days of purchase. We will send it back for a refund equal to the price of the product you paid minus shipping fees.
- For Defective Products/Dead On Arrival (DOA) Products, you can choose to replace, exchange, or get a full refund within thirty (30) days prior.
- Upon receiving a non-defective or DOA product, you may return it to us within thirty (30) days with the return shipping label at the buyer’s expense.
- You must return PHYMAT™ products in like new condition with all original materials included. Once the product is received, a refund will be processed.
Follow The Steps Below for Return
- Within 30 days of purchase, contact [email protected] to suggest a return and your reason.
- After receiving a reply with the RMA# code, please send the product within 30 days, in the original box to the address we provided.
- Make sure your RMA# is outside the box.
- All contents (controller, covers, instruction manual, handbag, etc.) included with the product MUST be included with the return.
- We will issue a refund once your product is received and inspected – typically within 10 days.
- For detailed information about Return & Refund, please refer to: https://www.phymatlife.com/return-and-refund-policy/
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We ship orders from our warehouse based in the USA via UPS, FedEx, USPS, Amazon Logistics, or any other courier we find available, with some exceptions.
Shipping & Delivery Time:
All items take 24-48 hours to process before shipping, unless otherwise specified on the product page.
- All items take 2 BUSINESS days to process before shipping, unless otherwise specified on the product page.
- Orders placed before 3:00 PM UTC will ship out within 1-2 business days.
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM UTC and on weekends will be shipped out in the next 2 business days.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. Typically domestic shipments arrive within 1 week and international shipments arrive within 1-2 weeks. Unforeseen circumstances do occur which may delay your order.
- For more information about shipping, please visite the page: https://www.phymatlife.com/shipping-returns/