Purple PEMF Mat + Back Heat Wrap Bundle

$79.99$528.00 & Continental U.S. Free Shipping

Amethyst PEMF Mat plus + Waist Heating Pad Lower Back Wrap bundle, PHYMAT promo deal 2023. Big save 15% OFF exclusively for Amethyst PEMF mat Pro and Lower Back Heat Wrap Heating Pad with discount coupon code “PEBACK15OFF”.

  1. First, click the “+” icon to add the quantity of the mat you would like.
  2. Click on “add to cart” button to add both of the mats in your cart.
  3. On your cart page, put the coupon code “PEBACK15OFF” into the “coupon code” box to apply the discount.
Select options$79.99
Select options Original price was: $638.00.Current price is: $528.00.

Promo cross-sell bundle of a luxurious Amethyst PEMF Mat and a Waist Heating Pad. Save up to $91.20 by applying the 15% OFF coupon code while checking out. A bundle deal like this is designed specifically for users who require both full-body infrared PEMF treatment and lower back pain relief. What’s more, you can also share the back heat wrap pad with your friends or family as a healthy gift.

  • Purple Amethyst Infrared PEMF Mat Pro – 70″ x 31″ professional size can be used as a massage table warmer.
    Integrated with Hot Gemstone Therapy, Far Infrared Therapy, PEMF Therapy, and Negative Ion Therapy. (90%) of the mat is filled with purple Amethyst crystals and the remaining 10% is filled with 4 kinds of gemstones: Yellow Agate, Obsidian, Turquoise, Obsidian, and Red Agate.
  • Waist Heating Pad, Heat Belt for Lower Back Pain – Hot Stone Area 14 “L x 8 “W, Overall Length 51 “L.
    Acada Waist Heating Pad is designed to provide pain relief for the lower back and waist. Built with Amethyst and Obsidian healing stones that emit far-infrared rays and negative ions when heated, penetrating more evenly throughout the targeted tissues.
Brand

PHYMAT®

Voltage

110v (USA)

Size

Purple Infrared PEMF Mat Pro: 70″ x 31″, Waist Heating Belt: Hot Stone Area 14 “L x 8 “W, Overall Length 51 “L

Rest assured, we stand behind our brand and the quality of the products we sell. At PhymatLife.com, all purchases are covered by our Product Return and Warranty Policies.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and Warranty Policy

The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of ensuring complete satisfaction with our products. If you are not satisfied with the mat for any reason, then let us know within 30 calendar days of purchase. We will send it back for a refund equal to the price of the product you paid minus shipping fees.

  • For Defective Products/Dead On Arrival (DOA) Products, you can choose to replace, exchange, or get a full refund within thirty (30) days prior.
  • Upon receiving a non-defective or DOA product, you may return it to us within thirty (30) days with the return shipping label at the buyer’s expense.
  • You must return PHYMAT™ products in like new condition with all original materials included. Once the product is received, a refund will be processed.

Follow The Steps Below for Return

  1. Within 30 days of purchase, contact support@phymatlife.com to suggest a return and your reason.
  2. After receiving a reply with the RMA# code, please send the product within 30 days, in the original box to the address we provided.
  3. Make sure your RMA# is outside the box.
  4. All contents (controller, covers, instruction manual, handbag, etc.) included with the product MUST be included with the return.
  5. We will issue a refund once your product is received and inspected – typically within 10 days.
  6. For detailed information about Return & Refund, please refer to: https://www.phymatlife.com/return-and-refund-policy/

What Shipping Methods Are Available?

We ship orders from our warehouse based in the USA via UPS, FedEx, USPS, Amazon Logistics, or any other courier we find available, with some exceptions.

Shipping & Delivery Time:

All items take 24-48 hours to process before shipping, unless otherwise specified on the product page.

  • All items take 2 BUSINESS days to process before shipping, unless otherwise specified on the product page.
  • Orders placed before 3:00 PM UTC will ship out within 1-2 business days.
  • Orders placed after 3:00 PM UTC and on weekends will be shipped out in the next 2 business days.
  • Delivery times vary depending on your location. Typically domestic shipments arrive within 1 week and international shipments arrive within 1-2 weeks. Unforeseen circumstances do occur which may delay your order.
  • For more information about shipping, please visite the page: https://www.phymatlife.com/shipping-returns/

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Purple PEMF Mat + Back Heat Wrap Bundle”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *