PHYMAT Infrared Gemstone Heat Therapy Mat Soft for Bed
$118.00 – $290.00 & Continental U.S. Free Shipping
This infrared gemstone heat therapy mat is the only bendable soft mat that can be used on a massage bed, chair, recliner. You can also wrap it around any part of your body or cover it on your back. For storage, you can roll it up to save space.
- FOUR therapies are applied to this mat, including infrared therapy, gemstone massage therapy, negative ion therapy, and natural healing stone therapy.
- 5 types of precious gemstones are incorporated into the far-infrared heating pad. Green aventurine, clear crystal, amethyst, obsidian, and tourmaline are all woven into this mat.
- Available in 2 sizes: Full-body (59″ x 24″) for treating your neck, back, legs, and anywhere else. The compact size (24″ x 16″) is the perfect addition to any chair, bed or sofa.
- Soft infrared mat with gemstones is bendable and can be rolled up for travelling.
Infrared Heat Therapy Mat with 5 Types of Gemstones
This far-infrared heating pad contains therapeutic gemstones and tourmaline stones. All their magical qualities are combined to relieve stress and pain. Each stone is small, concentrating and transferring heat close to your body. It keeps you comfortable and relieves stiffness and tension in your muscles and joints.
- Green Aventurine: A prosperity stone, a comforter, healer, and general harmonizer, bringing well-being and emotional calm.
- Clear quartz: A clear crystal is considered a master healer and believed to support the entire energetic system.
- Tourmaline: As a healing stone, tourmaline is said to reduce bowel and skin problems, improve circulation and help with liver diseases, skin and autonomic nervous system.
- Obsidian: A strongly protective stone that is believed to help process emotions and experiences and aid in letting go.
- Amethyst: Amethyst has been known to enhance the body’s ability to help with sleeping trouble, undergo detoxification, and boost cell regeneration.
Multiple Functional Layers
PHYMAT gemstone heat therapy mat is constructed with 9 main functional layers of top quality:
- The entire top surface of the mat is infused with certified jewelry grade untreated, unpainted, crushed & polished natural gemstones, crystals, jade, and bioceramic tourmaline stones. When heated, they release far infrared rays and negative ions, which promote blood circulation and increase metabolism, improving human immunity.
- High-quality aluminum foil fabric layer is provided to shield the user from electromagnetic waves and share the heat of the entire mattress uniformly.
- A built-in carbon fiber will generate far infrared radiation, penetrate into human skin, improve cell activity and metabolism.
- A temperature sensor layer is designed. Once the sensor detects an unsafe temperature, the thermal protection switch automatically shuts off the unit to stop overheating.
- The firm memory foam layer makes the gemstone heat therapy pad soft and comfortable to lay on, and heat preservation for longer time.
Portable Gemstone Heat Therapy Mat
Special created soft mat with gemstones and crystals. It is bendable, portable roll up infrared gemstone heating mat. You can take it on the go while traveling, put it on the bed, floor, office chair, or use it as a massage table warmer. A handbag is included with the mat for storage the rolled-up mat.
This infrared gemstone heat therapy mat is the only bendable soft mat. You can put it on a recliner, wrap it around part of your body or cover it on your back. For storage, you can roll it up to take up less space.
Experience benefits of far infrared mat
Far infrared heating pads provide a natural and effective way to relieve stress and pain. You can also experience the health benefits of an infrared sauna with a blanket.
- Simply place the mat on the floor, bed, or massage table, plug it into the power outlet, and select the desired heat settings.
- Wait for about 15 minutes to allow the mat to reach its proper temperature.
- During the heating time, you can get ready with some relaxing music, a large glass of water, a tower for dabbing away sweat, or a mylar blanket to create an infrared sauna experience.
- To make a far infrared sauna with your mat, turn up the heat to the max setting, which should be 158 degrees Fahrenheit or 78 degrees Celsius.
- Lay on the mat and relax for 30 minutes to an hour. If you are not sweating freely after an hour, you may extend your treatment another 30 minutes for a total of 1.5 hours.
- Once your gemstone infrared sauna session is over, take a shower as you normally would and continue with your day.
- You can use the far-infrared mat daily if desired but always make sure to stay hydrated when using it.
59″ x 24″ for individual, full-body stress relieving mat. With its adjustable heat and time settings, you can add this mat as part of your anti-aging exercises & healthy routine.
- The Most Cost-effective FIR Heating Pad
PHYMAT™ is a highly recommended band by users and reviewers. The mats are made of 100% natural gemstones and high-quality toxic-free materials, with exquisite craftsmanship and elegant appearance.
- Overheat Protection
When an unsafe temperature is detected, the thermal protection switch will automatically shut off the unit to stop overheating.
- EMF Protection
PHYMAT FIR gemstone heating pad typically have advanced filtration system and extra EMF-blocking layers to further protect your body from EMF exposure.
- Free Protective Cover
The full-body size mats come with a white thick waterproof cover for protection from sweat and spills.
LED Display Controller
High-technological digital controller to set & maintain 86°-158°F (displayed as 30°-70°C) temperature for 4, 8, or 12 hours.
Heating Temperature Suggestions
We suggest you gradually adjust the temperature/time settings until you find a comfortable level.
- Warm: 30-40 °C (86-104 °F) for overnight usage
- Medium: 41-50 °C (113-131 °F) for 2 hours or more
- High: 51-60 °C (131-149 °F) for 30-90 minute sessions
- Very High:61-70 °C (149-158 °F) for 30-60 minute sessions
Learn the complete guide how to use far infrared gemstone heating pad.
Infrared gemstone heating pad reviews
This soft gemstone heat mat is one of PHYMAT’s classic infrared mats. The product has received a lot of positive feedback from our customers since it was launched on the market. Learn this video review and experience the full-body relieving session together with our customer.
Health benefits it can bring:
- Stress-relieving and body relaxation.
- It can relieve aches or pains.
- Promotes blood circulation.
- Relieve your sore muscles and stiff joints.
- It improves overall balance feeling.
Midsize 59×24, Small 23×16
LED Display, Time and Temperature Settings, 86°-158°F (displayed as 30°-70°C) adjustable, Auto shut-down timer.
Eco-Suede + Certified Healing Crystals (Gemstones)
CE, FCC, RoHs
AC 110 – 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 220 Watts
1. Infrared heating Mat*1
24.84 x 11.5 x 6.22 inches; 15.1 Pounds
Rest assured, we stand behind our brand and the quality of the products we sell. At PhymatLife.com, all purchases are covered by our Product Return and Warranty Policies.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and Warranty Policy
The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of ensuring complete satisfaction with our products. If you are not satisfied with the mat for any reason, then let us know within 30 calendar days of purchase. We will send it back for a refund equal to the price of the product you paid minus shipping fees.
- For Defective Products/Dead On Arrival (DOA) Products, you can choose to replace, exchange, or get a full refund within thirty (30) days prior.
- Upon receiving a non-defective or DOA product, you may return it to us within thirty (30) days with the return shipping label at the buyer’s expense.
- You must return PHYMAT™ products in like new condition with all original materials included. Once the product is received, a refund will be processed.
Follow The Steps Below for Return
- Within 30 days of purchase, contact [email protected] to suggest a return and your reason.
- After receiving a reply with the RMA# code, please send the product within 30 days, in the original box to the address we provided.
- Make sure your RMA# is outside the box.
- All contents (controller, covers, instruction manual, handbag, etc.) included with the product MUST be included with the return.
- We will issue a refund once your product is received and inspected – typically within 10 days.
- For detailed information about Return & Refund, please refer to: https://www.phymatlife.com/return-and-refund-policy/
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We ship orders from our warehouse based in the USA via UPS, FedEx, USPS, Amazon Logistics, or any other courier we find available, with some exceptions.
Shipping & Delivery Time:
All items take 24-48 hours to process before shipping, unless otherwise specified on the product page.
- All items take 2 BUSINESS days to process before shipping, unless otherwise specified on the product page.
- Orders placed before 3:00 PM UTC will ship out within 1-2 business days.
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM UTC and on weekends will be shipped out in the next 2 business days.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. Typically domestic shipments arrive within 1 week and international shipments arrive within 1-2 weeks. Unforeseen circumstances do occur which may delay your order.
- For more information about shipping, please visite the page: https://www.phymatlife.com/shipping-returns/