Waist Heating Pad, Heat Belt for Lower Back Pain
$79.99 & Continental U.S. Free Shipping
Acada Waist Heat Belt is designed to provide pain relief for the lower back and waist. Featuring Amethyst and Obsidian healing stones that generate far-infrared rays and negative ions when heated, penetrating more evenly into targeted tissues. The infrared heat belt for back pain increases blood circulation, smooths tight muscles and keeps you comfortable throughout the day.
- Heating for target area – Hot Stone Area 14 “L x 8 “W, Overall Length 51 “L. This heating belt enhances far-infrared and negative ions efficiency for target areas, such as the waist, lower back, thigh, neck or shoulder.
- Amethyst and Obsidian Stones – Untreated, 100% natural Amethyst and Obsidian stones are filled in the small blocks of the lower back heating pad. These stones help to relax, concentrate, enhance body circulation and protect against harmful radiation.
- Portable heating pad – Acada Waist Heating Pad are designed to provide a smart pain relief at home or on the go. You can use it for a short time at high temperature for 30-45 minutes to relieve fatigue, or wrap it around your waist and move around freely without plugging in it, as it can stay warm at low temperature for a long time.
Heat Belt for Back Pain
Lower back pain is one of the most common physical ailments. It can happen suddenly, or develop slowly over time from repetitive movements. You might have sprained while working in the yard or cleaning the house. Or your back might hurt from an old sports injury or a chronic condition such as arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis. Dealing with chronic back pain can be especially challenging if you don’t know the cause. An infrared heat belt for back pain is generated and introduced to penetrate deep into the tissues, delivering a warming sensation that relieves soreness and stiffness.
The Acada Lower Back Heat Belt provides an effective relief for lower back pain by effortlessly wrapping around your waist. It combines far-infrared (FIR), negative ions, and magnetic therapy to achieve the highest level of effectiveness. What’s more, the built-in Amethyst and Obsidian stones can clear negative energy, improve sleep quality, avoid EMF radiation, and accumulate energy quickly.
You just need to wrap it around your waist, plug into the connector into the power source, adjust to the temperature (range from 68°F to 158°F) you like, smooth your tight muscles and treat nagging pain and discomfort on your own.
Heat Belt for Back Pain with Amethyst and Obsidian Stones
The top surface of the lower back heating pad is filled with jewelry grade untreated, crushed, and polished natural amethyst, and obsidian gemstones. This enhances flexibility and comfort.
Purple amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It has strong healing and cleansing powers. It stimulates the mind, helping you become more focused, enhancing memory and improving motivation. It relieves insomnia. Encourages selflessness and spiritual wisdom.
- Black Obsidian
A powerful and creative stone. It shields negativity and increases self-control. Black obsidian is often associated with mystery and has a strong absorbency. It can help with getting centered, feeling present, clearing energy, and connecting to the earth and our own bodies.
Easy-to-use Smart Controller
High-technological digital controller to set & maintain 86°-158°F (displayed as 30°-70°C) temperature for 4, 8, or 12 hours.
Heating Temperature Suggestions
We suggest you gradually adjust the temperature/time settings until you find a comfortable level.
- Warm: 30-40 °C (86-104 °F) for overnight usage
- Medium: 41-50 °C (113-131 °F) for 2 hours or more
- High: 51-60 °C (131-149 °F) for 30-90 minute sessions
- Very High:61-70 °C (149-158 °F) for 30-60 minute sessions
Please Note: when you set the temperature range (50°C-70°C). You need to cover the surface of the cushion with a cover.
Selected Materials Inside of The Back Heat Belt
Multiple layers of functionality are included in the construction of this lower back infrared heat belt for lower back.
- The entire top surface of the heat belt is infused with certified jewelry grade untreated, unpainted, and crushed natural gemstones, crystals, tourmaline, and jade gemstones.
- Extra aluminum foil layer is provided for blocking harmful EMF radiation.
- A built-in carbon fiber will generate far infrared radiation, penetrate into human skin, improve cell activity and metabolism.
- A temperature sensor layer is designed. Once the sensor detects an unsafe temperature, the thermal protection switch will automatically shut off the unit to stop overheating.
Natural Therapies Lower Back Heating Mat Applied
Hot Stone Massage
Traditional massage therapy that helps you relax and ease tense muscles and damaged soft tissues throughout your body.
- Increase blood flow to the affected area, relieve muscle tension and pain.
- Receiving hot stone massage can effectively reduce less stress and anxiety.
- Regular hot stone therapy could loosen tight joints and the muscles around joints, so that your flexibility improves over time.
- It is helpful in promoting relaxation and sleep for people with insomnia.
- Might enhance the effectiveness of the massage to boost your immunity.
Far Infrared Heat Therapy
Infrared light (or infrared energy) is one of the invisible part of the spectrum. Far Infrared rays are applied in healthcare technology.
- Improve blood circulation in the skin and internal organs, and supports cardiovascular health.
- Relieve pain and joint stiffness, reduce inflammation.
- Reduce stress & fatigue, completely invigorate the body.
- FIR can help with post-exercise soreness, shorten your recovery period.
- Reduce some negative behaviors like anxiety and depression, improving your mood.
Negative Ion Therapy
Negative ions are molecules floating in the air or atmosphere that have been charged with electricity.
- Improve you mood, tone, reducing symptoms of depression.
- Having an activating influence on some body systems and cognitive performance.
- Negative ions also have the particularity of ridding the atmosphere of bacteria.
- Improve your breathing and have a beneficial influence on respiratory diseases.
- Improve the quality of our sleep, the concentration, the oxygenation of our tissues.
51" x 8" (130cm x 20cm)
2.57 lbs (1.2 kg); comes with a carrying case
LED Display, Time and Temperature Settings, 86°-158°F (displayed as 30°-70°C) adjustable, Auto shut-down timer.
110v (USA), 220v (Eur)
Eco-Suede + Certified Healing Crystals (Gemstones)
CE, FCC, RoHs
AC 110 – 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 220 Watts
1. Infrared heat belt for back*1
9.69 x 9.06 x 3.62 inches; 2.58 Pounds
Rest assured, we stand behind our brand and the quality of the products we sell. At PhymatLife.com, all purchases are covered by our Product Return and Warranty Policies.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and Warranty Policy
The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of ensuring complete satisfaction with our products. If you are not satisfied with the mat for any reason, then let us know within 30 calendar days of purchase. We will send it back for a refund equal to the price of the product you paid minus shipping fees.
- For Defective Products/Dead On Arrival (DOA) Products, you can choose to replace, exchange, or get a full refund within thirty (30) days prior.
- Upon receiving a non-defective or DOA product, you may return it to us within thirty (30) days with the return shipping label at the buyer’s expense.
- You must return PHYMAT™ products in like new condition with all original materials included. Once the product is received, a refund will be processed.
Follow The Steps Below for Return
- Within 30 days of purchase, contact [email protected] to suggest a return and your reason.
- After receiving a reply with the RMA# code, please send the product within 30 days, in the original box to the address we provided.
- Make sure your RMA# is outside the box.
- All contents (controller, covers, instruction manual, handbag, etc.) included with the product MUST be included with the return.
- We will issue a refund once your product is received and inspected – typically within 10 days.
- For detailed information about Return & Refund, please refer to: https://www.phymatlife.com/return-and-refund-policy/
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We ship orders from our warehouse based in the USA via UPS, FedEx, USPS, Amazon Logistics, or any other courier we find available, with some exceptions.
Shipping & Delivery Time:
All items take 24-48 hours to process before shipping, unless otherwise specified on the product page.
- All items take 2 BUSINESS days to process before shipping, unless otherwise specified on the product page.
- Orders placed before 3:00 PM UTC will ship out within 1-2 business days.
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM UTC and on weekends will be shipped out in the next 2 business days.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. Typically domestic shipments arrive within 1 week and international shipments arrive within 1-2 weeks. Unforeseen circumstances do occur which may delay your order.
- For more information about shipping, please visite the page: https://www.phymatlife.com/shipping-returns/