The human body maintains a delicate balance between core body temperature, which is the temperature inside the body. Healthy individuals have a core body temperature of 98.6°F (37°C). Core body temperature changes, even slight ones, can affect human health. Body temperature is a crucial indicator of our vital signs that measure the body’s most basic functions:
- The temperature of a person leaving the world is 27°C.
- The temperature of a deep coma is 33°C.
- When people’s immunity is strengthened, it is 37°C.
- When people’s immunity is weakened, their temperature falls between 36-36.5°C.
- Cancer cells multiply at around 35°C, and immune system cells cease working.
Medical research has shown that every time your body temperature drops by 0.5°C, your immunity will drop by 30%. Patients who had a chronic body temperature below the normal 36 degrees had a significantly reduced immunity level.
Low body temperature is the plague of the 21st century. People with low body temperature have a weak reaction to even the finest medicines and therapies.
As the body’s core temperature decreases all cellular energy also decreases thereby leading to profound and chronic fatigue that is not relieved by sleep.
Low Body Temperature Can Cause Many Diseases:
Low body temperature (hypothermia) can affect human health in various ways, including:
- Heart disease rate increase: Low body temperature cause your blood vessels and arteries to narrow, restricting blood flow and reducing oxygen to the heart. Your heart must pump harder to circulate blood through the constricted blood vessels. As a result, your blood pressure and your heart rate increase.
- Brain diseases can be caused by reduced blood flow to the brain, which damage and eventually kills brain cells. Low body temperature and slow blood circulation can be the main reason.
- In the liver, the main roles of toxin removal, food nutrition processing, and metabolism regulation are affected if the body temperature is low.
- Kidneys: Reduced blood flow to your kidneys may injure kidney tissue and kidney failure may occur.
- Individuals with diabetes have low body temperatures, insufficient insulin secretion, reduced glucose metabolism, and excess sugar entering the blood.
- Overweight, your metabolic rate will increase by 12% for every degree your body temperature rises.
- Allergies, low body temperature, low lymphocytes, unable to produce antibodies to expel the poison.
- Anemia is characterized by low stomach and intestinal temperatures, which prevent digestion and blood production.
- It affects the offspring. The mother’s blood is the soil of an embryo. Children with cold mothers are more likely to develop allergies, jaundice, troubles with their spleens and stomachs, and many other illnesses.
- Arteriosclerosis, easy to block blood vessels, because the metabolic rate is relatively low and the flushing force of the blood is not enough.
- For cancer, the metabolites cannot be excreted in a timely manner, resulting in a blockage. Cancer cells are afraid of the cold.
Far-infrared Effects on Body Temperature
Is there any way to increase the body temperature? Modern science has found that far-infrared rays can perform this significant task.
Far-infrared light with a wavelength of 2-18 microns is similar to the far-infrared light emitted by the human body. It produces the most effective “resonance” with the water molecules in the living body, and even plant growth.
Far-infrared rays have strong penetrating power and radiation power, and have a significant warming effect and resonance effect. It is easily absorbed by objects and converted into the internal energy of objects. This raises the temperature of the human body and discharges cold, moisture, and moisture from the body through sweat. Toxins have a positive physiotherapy effect on the human body.
After the far-infrared rays are absorbed by the human body, it can make the water molecules in the body resonate, activate the water molecules, strengthen the binding force between them, thereby activating biological macromolecules such as proteins, so that the biological cells are at the highest vibration level.
Due to the resonance effect of biological cells, the far-infrared heat energy can be transmitted to the deeper part of the human body, and the temperature of the lower layer will rise, and the generated heat will be emitted from the inside to the outside. Additionally, far-infrared rays can also improve blood circulation and oxygenation, resulting in gradual rise in body temperature. This gradual increase in body temperature is often used in therapeutic treatments, such as hyperthermia therapies, to stimulate the body’s natural healing process.
Best infrared therapy device
Increasing evidence suggests that IR can carry out photostimulation and photobiomodulation effects particularly benefiting neural stimulation, wound healing, and cancer treatment. The application of infrared therapy has grown rapidly in recent years.
It is convenient and practical to give heat therapy for neck pain at home using far-infrared heat therapy devices like the infrared sauna, infrared lamp and infrared heating pad.
1. Infrared Saunas
An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses infrared light to make heat. Apart from generating heat in the air which in turn warms your body like a regular sauna, an infrared sauna heats your body directly without warming the air around you.
There are a number of remarkable health benefits attributed to radiant heat. The deep tissue warmth relaxes sore muscles, reduces stiffness, and relieves joint pain, specifically the kind of chronic pain associated with arthritis.
2. Infrared heat lamp
Infrared lamps create a warm and relaxing environment. This is ideal for increasing blood flow to muscles, improving the appearance of the skin, and can aid in hair removal, acne treatments, and more.
Infrared lamps emit invisible far infrared rays when heated. The rotatable lamp head, the adjustable angle of the light pole, which allows you to adjust the distance to maximize coverage of your body, achieving the maximum use effect.
3. Infrared heating pad
The application of infrared radiation is a novel approach to heat therapy. The products emit far-infrared heat deep inside the muscles via crystals and stones heated electrically. Far-infrared products typically have adjustable temperature settings and automatic timers, similar to traditional electrical heating products.
To wrap it all up:
The importance of core body temperature in maintaining human health cannot be overemphasized. Whether too high or too low, even slight changes in core body temperature can have severe consequences for human health. Therefore, it’s essential to take steps to protect the body’s temperature, such as wearing appropriate clothing, staying hydrated, and avoiding extreme temperatures. Additionally, seek medical attention promptly when symptoms of hyperthermia or hypothermia arise.